Wynn Encore Boston
1 Broadway, Everett MA 02149
- Premiere King City View
- Premiere King Harbor View
- Double Beds
- Signature Bedroom Suite*
- Two Bedroom Residence*
- Three Bedroom Duplex Suite*
- *Suites must be requested through the CNS Secretariat at email@example.com or +1 (919) 825-5127
- Priority to book suites given to Executive Patrons and Patrons
- 650 square foot room
- Floor to ceiling windows
- 55-inch flat-screen 4K Ultra HDTV
- Executive desk area with high-speed wireless
- Bedside phone with dual lines and speaker
- King Encore Dream Bed with 507-thread-count linens
- In-room laptop safe and stocked mini-bar
- Spacious marble bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub, dual sinks, and 24” flat-screen HDTV
- Seated vanity with lighted mirror
- Signature Wynn Resorts robes and slippers, iron, ironing board, hair dryer and umbrella
- Wireless, detachable bedside iPad
- Voice-activated electric curtains, lighting, heating and air conditioning, room service and privacy settings
- Connecting rooms are available
IMPORTANT NOTICE AS OF OCTOBER 12, 2021 - THE CNS SUMMIT NEGOTIATED ROOM RATES ARE SOLD OUT AND THE HOTEL IS AT NEAR CAPACITY. PLEASE BOOK YOUR HOTEL AS SOON AS YOU ARE REGISTERED (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND STANDARD HOTEL RATES)
Boston has a long history of grand hotels and Encore Wynn continues that tradition. This new waterfront property is accessible by land and by sea and boasts the largest sleeping rooms in Boston. Conveniently located minutes from downtown Boston and Boston’s Logan International Airport.
The CNS Summit 2021 specially negotiated rates are no longer valid after October 17th at 5:00PM EST.
Do not book your room through anyone that calls you or emails you to help with your hotel reservations. You must book your room through the registration passkey and/or through our help email and telephone number.
Room reservations can be made online or by calling the hotel directly at +1 (857) 770-7000. Please have your CNS Summit registration number prior to booking your hotel reservation. Please identify yourself as part of the CNS Summit to receive the group rates. If you require assistance with your room arrangements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.
The hotel's check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM. If you arrive prior to that time, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate you.
The hotel offers complimentary self-parking for all guests; Valet parking is available for a fee
Please direct inquiries to the CNS Summit Meeting Planners at email@example.com or +1 (919) 825-5127.