We are thrilled to invite you to apply to our community — with year-round experiences to shape the future.
Now in our 11th year, we are excited to announce that we will bring the fun and excitement, the sense of community, discovering new technologies, meeting interesting new people and collaborating to you year round.
More than an annual event over 4 days, we are developing programing, events, networking, sponsorship opportunities and some of the fun that makes CNS Summit so special, brought to you throughout the year.
CNS Summit 2020 Topics Include:
- Ecosystem Financial Viability
- Digital Biomarkers
- Decentralized Trials
- Digital Therapeutics
- Developing Treatments During a Pandemic
- Leading Startups
- Real World Evidence
- Voice as an Endpoint
- Regulatory Issues
Register for CNS Summit 2020 to Gain Access To Year- Round Experiences, plus our 4-Day Summit, October 29 - November 1, 2019
- Interviews and conversations like this recent one with Dr. Amy Abernethy, Principal Deputy Commissioner & Acting CIO, FDA
- June 25: We hosted our kick-off happy hour for all registered attendees
- July 22 & 23: Over 2 days, 104 companies attended our one-to-one networking for regular and premium attendees
- August 20th: Don't miss our exclusive interactive performance by Colin Cloud, The Cyber Mentalist
- September 3rd: An end of summer beach party happy hour
And more experiences to come such as:
- Spotlight sessions on Neuroscience, Decentralized Trials, Artificial Intelligence, Remote Monitoring, Real World Evidence
- Social events such as wine tasting and interactive experiences
- Previous CNS Summit content like onstage presentations and podcast interviews
- Live digital exhibits
- Collaborative conversations about the future of the industry
If you register as a Regular or Premium attendee, there’s more including a additional networking events throughout the year where you can have pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings through the CNS Summit platform; and for our premium members, we will be offering concierge assistance and additional curated experiences as well.
At CNS Summit, we create the conversations that shape the future.